Tuesday, December 11, 2007

COLORFUL IMPRESSIONIST STILL LIFE, ROSES



“CORNER OF THE ROSE GARDEN”
6x6 inch Original Oil Painting
SOLD

This is another painting that was done as pure self-indulgence. These roses are growing at the side of my yard and I painted them on the bush. Roses are always a joy to paint. I hope you like this one. Make me an offer if you’re interested. tombrownart@gmail.com I accept PayPal and personal checks. I ship to the U.S. only, however.

I also wanted to remind you that my two new CDs are available for quick shipping and will make wonderful Holiday gifts. They are "Art Books On CDs." One CD covers Oil Painting for true beginners. The other covers my approach to Plein Air painting. Each is $30 including shipping.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Roses in the yard

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home