Friday, November 30, 2007

LARGE ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING, HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA


“ORANGE TEA”
11x14 original oil on stretched canvas
SOLD

An original oil painting like this makes the perfect Holiday gift! There is still time to have a CUSTOM painting created for someone special in your life if you prefer something much more personal!

I will be honored to create a painting of any subject for you (still life, figurative, portrait, pet, landscape, etc.). I work in any size including “couch-sized” pieces, although I usually offer only smaller pieces on my blog. Simply email me at tombrownart@gmail.com and we can work out the details.

A great gift idea for the budding artist is my brand-new CD art lesson “Oil Painting Made Easy.” I created it specifically for the absolute beginner. In easy-to-follow steps I show how ANYONE can create a beautiful oil painting on their very first try. I even show things like how to place brush strokes, and I give specific recipes for color mixing. It’s like attending one of my workshops at home. I also include a bonus gallery of extra paintings for further motivation and inspiration. The price is just $30, including shipping and handling. To order a copy, email me at tombrownart@gmail.com

Also remember to check the paintings in my eBay store. Many paintings have fixed prices for immediate purchase (no bidding against anyone else).

The winner in my FREE ART GIVEAWAY will be announced tomorrow. Good luck.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Shopping for that special person in your life

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home