Monday, November 26, 2007

DAILY PAINTER IMPRESSIONIST LANDSCAPE, HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA


An original oil painting makes the perfect Holiday gift and there is still time to have a custom painting created for someone special in your life! I would be delighted to create a painting of any subject for you, in any size. Simply email me at tombrownart@gmail.com and we can work out the details.

Another great gift idea is my brand-new CD art lesson “Oil Painting Made Easy.” I created it specifically for the absolute beginner. In easy-to-follow steps I show how ANYONE can create a beautiful oil painting on their very first try. I even show things like how to place brush strokes, and I give specific recipes for color mixing. It’s like attending one of my workshops at home. I also include a bonus gallery of extra paintings for further motivation and inspiration. The price is just $30, including shipping and handling. To order a copy, email me at tombrownart@gmail.com

To see a selection of paintings in my eBay store, please click the headline above. Each painting has a fixed price for immediate purchase (no bidding against anyone else).

Today’s painting:
“WINDSWEPT SKIES”
6x6 Original Oil

To purchase email tombrownart@gmail.com
I accept PayPal or personal checks.
I ship to the United States only.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Watching cloud patterns

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home