Friday, November 23, 2007

CHICAGO RIVER, ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING


“CHICAGO RIVER AT MICHIGAN AVENUE”
Daily Painting by Tom Brown
6X6 ORIGINAL OIL

SOLD

I began my art career in Chicago and worked on Michigan Avenue along the Magnificent Mile. For awhile I worked in the Equitable building, shown in this painting at the far right. You will also recognize Tribune Tower in the center and the Chicago River with its unique green color. The Windy City is alive with energy and excitement, and holds a special place in my heart.

Here's a great gift idea. If you would like a custom painting of any subject (in any size) email me, and we can work out the details. tombrownart@gmail.com A painting makes the perfect gift and there is still time to have a special painting created in time for the Holidays! I paint in all sizes, but only offer small "appetizers" online.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Giving art as a gift to someone very special

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home