Friday, October 12, 2007

WIN A FREE PAINTING! SEE DETAILS.



Today’s painting:
“SILVER SKY” by Tom Brown
6x6 inch Original oil painting

SOLD

I painted this piece on the same day I painted another of my auctions entitled “Weather Coming.” Rain was on the way, and the sky was overcast. But the air was sweet with the smell of the rain moving in and it was utterly peaceful. Soon after I completed this painting and safely packed it away the rain came down.

Remember to keep an eye on my blog for the FREE PAINTING GIVEAWAY! I will give away a FREE painting on my blog sometime this month. Keep checking every day to see when I do it, and email me within 48 hours to win.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Watching a robin catch worms

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Daily Paintings said...

Exceptional piece!!

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home