Monday, October 08, 2007

WIN A FREE PAINTING! SEE DETAILS.


Today’s painting:
“CLIFFS AT NEWPORT BACK BAY”
by Tom Brown
6x8 inch Original oil painting
To buy this painting email me at tombrownart@gmail.com
SOLD

This oil painting was created on location during a Saturday Plein Air workshop I conducted at the Newport Back Bay Wildlife Preserve. The location and weather were perfect and I was surrounded by friendly faces. I couldn’t ask for anything better.

FREE PAINTING GIVEAWAY! I will give away a FREE painting on my blog sometime this month. Keep checking every day to see when I do it, and email me within 48 hours to win.

Today’s thought to smile about:
The pleasant feeling after a good workout

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Dewberry Fine Art said...

Lovely painting.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Loree said...

The highlights in this painting are wonderful.

Loree

1:59 PM  
Blogger Tom Brown said...

Thank you both, Dori and Loree. I always appreciate positive feedback. - Tom

4:40 PM  
Blogger Kim VanDerHoek said...

This cliff painting turned out so beautifully!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Tom Brown said...

Thanks Kim. I think all of us did good work that morning. I liked the way your painting came out too. - Tom

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home