Wednesday, October 31, 2007

LARGE LAGUNA BEACH PLEIN AIR, & WORKSHOP ANNOUNCEMENT


SOLD

NOTE: I will be conducting a PLEIN AIR WORKSHOP at a movie location near Hollywood on November 17 and 18. It’s for everyone, from ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS to professional artists. The cost is $100 for one day, or $180 for both days.

Email me now to save a spot! tombrownart@gmail.com

We will be painting at a breath-taking location that has been used in over a dozen movies and TV shows. In fact a film crew is scheduled to be filming nearby the day we are there. If you have ever wanted to try your hand at Plein Air painting or simply want to polish your skills, this is the perfect opportunity.

Full details are on my website. http://www.tombrownstudio.com/

I will share ALL my secrets, tips and techniques with you. All mediums are welcome, but I will be demonstrating in oils. Early enrollment is suggested. My workshops fill up fast and class size is limited so that I can give lots of personal attention. Don't wait too long.

Today's painting:
“LAGUNA BEACH”
16x10 inch original oil on stretched canvas
Click headline to bid

The FREE PAINTING was shipped Monday. Watch for a comment from the winner later this week. The October FREE PAINTING GIVEAWAY was so much fun I am doing it again in November. Look for details in coming days.

Today’s thought to smile about:
A stroll in the surf at sunset

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home