Saturday, October 27, 2007

CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE


Today’s painting:
“OVERLOOKED BEAUTY” by Tom Brown
6X6 inch original oil painting
SOLD
For me, beauty is wherever I find it. The simplicity of this scene attracted my eye, especially the gritty beauty of the freeway structure contrasted with the graceful lines of the palm trees. This is a scene that could be easily passed by without a second glance. But when you pause to see this little oasis of charm for what it is, you discover a thing of beauty. I hope you can appreciate it too.

NEWS ABOUT THE FREE PAINTING GIVEAWAY: Time is up! All entries were due my now, but just in case anyone had computer trouble or was on the road I will still accept entries for a little while longer.

You can still email me at tombrownart@gmail.com and your name will be entered. A name will be selected at random and the winner will receive an 8x10 inch original oil on canvas. No strings attached; even shipping is free. Your email header MUST read: “GIVEAWAY” and the message must include your name and street address (or shipping address). That’s it. It’s that simple. But your message must be received today to qualify. Good Luck!

Today’s thought to smile about:
Finding beauty in unexpected places

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home