Sunday, September 16, 2007

URBAN IMPRESSIONIST ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING, FIGURATIVE


“A SLICE OF LIGHT” by Tom Brown
FIGURATIVE DAILY PAINTING
10X8 inch original oil painting
SOLD


Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To an artist it can include pristine landscapes or a city crosswalk with skyscrapers forming canyon walls in the distance. I especially liked the shaft of sunlight streaking across the street in this urban scene. I hope you feel my inspiration.

This painting is available on eBay. To bid on this painting click the headline above the image. You can join the mailing list to receive my daily paintings in your email box each day when they are posted. Go to the upper right corner of this page to sign up. Thanks for looking.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Taking a day off to relax and recharge your batteries

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Landes said...

I like the greens and the darks (that's what I like about E. Gordon also). Regret not making the opening Friday--didn't make my reunion same location next day either.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Kim VanDerHoek said...

I love this one Tom! The way you simplified the background buildings but kept their feel and the people are great too.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home