Thursday, September 20, 2007

RED TAILED HAWK, CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST LANDSCAPE






“RED TAILED HAWK” by Tom Brown
DAILY PAINTING
6x6 inch original oil painting

SOLD

A red tailed hawk swooped into this scene and settled in the top of the tree as I was painting. I grabbed my camera and snapped photos of him, then added him to the composition as he sat majestically surveying his domain. I thought you would enjoy seeing the photos of him above.

Today’s painting is available on eBay; click the headline to bid. If you enjoy my blog please leave a comment below. Tell your friends, too. As always, feel free to email me with any questions at tombrownart@gmail.com

Today’s thought to smile about:
Making someone’s day by sending them a card

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Daily Paintings said...

Tom
Very nice...we see a lot of these hawks in the neighborhood about this time of the year...I think they're hoping my cat will be outside!
Mike

8:45 AM  
Blogger Joyce said...

Tom, I really enjoyed your urban landscape paintings.

I also appreciated seeing your process of creating an oil painting. You are very inspirational.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Alex Perez pintor contemporaneo said...

Tom, excelent interpretation of the view, personal style, elegant and austere work, wonderful.
Alex

6:53 AM  
Blogger Diana Moses Botkin said...

Wonderful painting, Tom! I had to do a double take, though. It looks like my back yard.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home