Tuesday, September 11, 2007

CITY LANDSCAPE, URBAN ART IMPRESSIONIST OIL PAINTING


This painting of traffic on Culver Avenue at the I-5 Freeway will be featured in my solo show which opens Friday this week. The reception is from 5:30 to 8 pm, at the Irvine Fine Arts Center, 14321 Yale Avenue, Irvine California 92604. I hope you can make it; I would like to meet you there.

Admission, parking and refreshments are free. I will be exhibiting approximately 100 new paintings of Irvine, including some surprising and unexpected vistas like rush hour traffic and freeway bridges as well as pristine landscapes. Come have a look.

A film documenting my painting techniques will be shown at the opening reception, and a full color book of my paintings will be available in limited quantities.

Email me with any questions at tombrownart@gmail.com

Today’s thought to smile about:
Watching an old couple holding hands

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Don Gray said...

Nice work, Tom. Congratulations and best of luck with the show.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Liza Hirst said...

I admire your work, Tom!
More and more often I tend to see trees the way you paint them when driving through the countryside.
Wish I could come to your show -
good luck!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home