Wednesday, August 08, 2007

FILMING THE CREATION OF A PLEIN AIR PAINTING



Here’s something a little different for a change of pace. I spent yesterday being filmed by a TV crew as I painted on location in a picturesque canyon in Southern California. The film will be shown at the opening reception of my one-man show next month in Irvine, California. This photo gives a glimpse behind the scenes as they record a painting being created.

Here are the details about the painting above:
“LAST LIGHT” by Tom Brown
DAILY PAINTING
6x6 inch original oil painting

Watch my blog in the coming days for more details about my upcoming show, as well as more of my paintings. Thanks for visiting, and if you like my work tell your friends about my blog.

Today’s thought to smile about:




When everything goes perfectly for a change.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home