Thursday, August 09, 2007

CITY AT NIGHT, TONALIST IMPRESSIONIST OIL PAINTING (click here to bid)




A film was recently made by a TV crew to document the oil painting methods I use to create impressionist landscapes on location (en plein air). The film will be shown at the opening reception of my one-man show next month in Southern California.

Here are details about the painting above:
“GLOW OF THE CITY” by Tom Brown
DAILY PAINTING
6x6 inch original oil painting
SOLD

This painting records that magical time at day’s end when city lights begin to glow against the darkening sky. There are rich and subtle nuances of color and brushwork in this piece that you must see in person to properly appreciate. Please check my eBay feedbacks to see typical reactions from delighted buyers of my work, then bid with confidence.

Watch my blog in the coming days for more details about my upcoming show, as well as more of my paintings. Thanks for visiting, and if you like my work tell your friends about my blog.

Today’s thought to smile about:
The pulse of the city at night

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home