Tuesday, July 10, 2007

City Landscape– Ready to Hang (click to see my eBay art)


“BIRDS ON A WIRE” by Tom Brown
CONTEMPORARY URBAN PAINTING
6x6 – READY TO HANG

SOLD

This one was purchased as I was posting this blog, but I wanted to show it anyway. It’s another in my new City Series. As with yesterday’s painting, I used my compact “laptop” paintbox and painted this while sitting in the comfort of my car. That enabled me to work in the hustle and bustle of the city without interruptions from onlookers (most of the time).

Watch for others in coming days, along with some interesting stories that happened while I was painting them.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Children’s chalk drawings on the sidewalk

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Ousley said...

Good works! I like the laptop.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home