Tuesday, July 31, 2007

ORIGINAL ART, CLOUDSCAPE DAILY PAINTING (click here to bid)


“LIKE A SIGN FROM ABOVE”
by Tom Brown
CONTEMPORARY IMPRESSIONIST
DAILY PAINTING
6x6 inch original oil painting
SOLD

Majestic cloud formations and radiating rays of light had created a dramatic feeling in this scene and I was quick to open my paintbox and capture it in this painting. This one has something really special in it; hope you like it.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Cloud shapes that suggest stories

4 Comments:

Blogger wanda knight said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:36 AM  
Blogger wanda knight said...

WOW! This is another WOW painting.

11:39 AM  
Blogger wanda knight said...

Tom, I am wondering where you got the title for this painting. I remember a song from my childhood that went something like...On the wings of a snow, white dove, He sends His pure sweet love, Like a Sign from Above, on the wings of a dove. ???

11:49 AM  
Blogger Candy Barr said...

LOL. Tom, I love how your subjects vacillate between the sky with tree tops and Decadence in the food consumption realm. Maybe you can combine the cloud images to look more like desserts?! It works for me. Nice work.

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home