Saturday, July 28, 2007

OREOS AND MILK Original Oil Painting (click here to bid)


“MILK AND COOKIES” by Tom Brown
DAILY PAINTING
6x6 inch original oil painting
SOLD

Someone once said it might be a better world if we all took a break for milk and cookies every afternoon like we did as children. This painting of Oreos and milk will bring back memories of those bygone days when a nice snack and a nap made everything so much better.

Check my past blogs to see more of my work, plus interesting art lessons and other information. To bid on this painting click the headline above the image. Thanks for looking.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Childhood memories

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristin Everhard said...

I LOVE eating cookies and milk ... I think I got it from my dad. I can appreciate your uniqueness in figures.

We blog about artwork too. Check it out sometime. www.everhardartist.blogspot.com

Kristin

2:36 PM  
Blogger wanda knight said...

I love it!
Thanks for sharing.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home