Monday, July 02, 2007

OCEAN CLIFFS TONALIST PAINTING (click here to see my eBay art)


“CLIFFS AT CORONA DEL MAR” by Tom Brown
IMPRESSIONIST DAILY PAINTING
6x8 inch Original oil, ready to frame.
SOLD

This painting shows the cliffs overlooking the ocean at Corona Del Mar, California. I conduct plein air workshops on weekends, and this was done during my workshop this past weekend.

Early in the morning the sky was a very relaxing silvery gray, creating muted colors throughout the entire scene. I usually paint with stronger color, but there is something very special and serene about this one. I really like; I hope you do too.

If you just can’t live without it, email me and we can make it yours.
tombrownart@gmail.com

I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. This painting is available only through my blog, but to see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Taking time to daydream

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home