Monday, July 30, 2007

MARTINI WITH OLIVES Original Oil Painting


“MARTINI WITH OLIVES” by Tom Brown
CONTEMPORARY IMPRESSIONIST DAILY PAINTING
6x6 inch original oil painting
SOLD

This contemporary still life of a martini with olives will look great on your own walls, or it will make a wonderful gift for a friend. I am a lifelong artist and I enjoy painting a variety of subject matter from still life, to figurative, to plein air landscapes and more. I also accept commissions for works in larger sizes than offered online.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Time to relax at the end of a great day

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rick Wojnilo said...

I'm sitting at work right now and wishing it was the end of the day so I can enjoy that martini! Fantastic again!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home