Sunday, July 15, 2007

HOLLYWOOD SIGN AND PALM TREES Oil Painting


“HOLLYWOOD” by Tom Brown
CALIFORNIA PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE
6x6 ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING
SOLD

I am a California Plein Air painter and this is another in a recent series of 6x6 inch urban skyline paintings I created on location in Los Angeles. This painting is available on eBay, and it would make a wonderful gift for yourself or someone you know.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Vacation memories

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Standlee said...

Tom, I like your style and receive the Daily Painters Feed. I especially like your pies and orange and your impressionist style. Enjoyed the story about your painting "friend" who stopped to keep you company. I'm not an outdoor painter but admire those who are.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home