Saturday, July 14, 2007

CHERRY CHEESECAKE, DAILY PAINTING (click here to bid)


“CHERRY CHEESECAKE” by Tom Brown
CONTEMPORARY STILL LIFE
6x6 ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING

SOLD

Scroll down to see a step-by-step demonstration of this painting being created.
This is one of my favorites; cherry cheesecake! And this painting is a guaranteed conversation starter that will add a touch of good taste to any room. (Legal disclaimer: I am not responsible for weight gain that may accompany this purchase.) This painting is auctioned on eBay with no reserve!

Today’s thought to smile about:
Alliteration

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Ousley said...

HA! Sweet. Gonna sell quick. Thanks for posting the stages.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Tom Brown said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I hope the demo was helpful. The still life certainly was delicious. I ate it after I painted it.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home