Saturday, July 07, 2007

Art, Original Oil Painting, Southwest Landscape At Sunset


“SOUTHWESTERN MAGIC”
by Tom Brown

SOUTHWEST LANDSCAPE PAINTING
6x8 Inches, Original oil, ready to frame
SOLD

For this painting I used a custom-made paintbox the size of a laptop. A photo of my “laptop” kit is shown in yesterday’s blog with this painting still inside the box. Scroll down to see the photo.

I carry this paintbox on the back of my mountain bike when exploring hard-to-reach locations. When I arrived at the location shown in this painting and saw the fantastic light and color, I immediately opened my paintbox and captured it on canvas. If you are interested in buying this painting, please email me at: tombrownart@gmail.com.

Today’s thought to smile about:
New art materials

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home