Thursday, July 05, 2007

Art, Original Oil Painting, Contemporary Still Life (click here to see my eBay art)


“SUN KISSED” by Tom Brown
CONTEMPORARY IMPRESSIONIST
DAILY PAINTING
6x6 Inches, Original oil, ready to frame
SOLD

I am a full-time professional artist and oil painting teacher living in Southern California. I enjoy opening my paintbox and creating art you would love to have on your walls, no matter what the subject. I create landscapes en plein air (on location), and in the studio I like to paint still life subjects like this, plus figure paintings, portraits, and many other subjects.

I also create art on commission, generally in larger sizes than I sell on the ‘net. If you are interested, please feel free to email me and we can discuss it further.

You can buy my paintings with confidence! Just check my eBay feedbacks from hundreds of delighted collectors. If you have questions, email me at: tombrownart@gmail.com.

I will answer emails as soon as possible, but please be patient in case I am outside on location with my paintbox.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Oranges kissed by the sun

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Don Gray said...

Lush and beautifully direct painting, Tom.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home