Saturday, June 09, 2007

TOM BROWN DAILY PAINTING – BIRDHOUSE AND FLOWERS (click here to see my eBay art)


“BIRDHOUSE IN JACARANDA TREE” by Tom Brown
IMPRESSIONIST DAILY PAINTING
8X10 inch original oil on canvas
SOLD

While enjoying a cup of coffee on my back patio early yesterday morning I found myself absent-mindedly sketching this small birdhouse in our Jacaranda tree. It suddenly dawned on me that this would make a charming oil painting, with the periwinkle flowers of the tree surrounding the homemade birdhouse. I popped inside, grabbed my paintbox and quickly set up my easel in the comfort of my own yard to paint this little beauty.

As I worked I noticed bees feeding on the purple blanket of fallen flowers beneath the tree and robins digging for worms at the edge of our flowerbed. What a peaceful moment! Just as I finished the painting a flower fell from the tree and landed on the roof of the birdhouse. I added that final touch and the painting was complete.

Click the picture to see a larger image. I hope you like this painting and if you just can’t live without it, email me at:
tombrownart@gmail.com

I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. To see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Finding a flower pressed in a book

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home