Tuesday, June 05, 2007

SURFERS, FIGURATIVE PLEIN AIR DAILY PAINTING (click here to see my eBay art)


“SURF CITY SURFERS” by Tom Brown
FIGURATIVE PLEIN AIR DAILY PAINTING
8x10 inch original oil on canvas
SOLD


Huntington Beach is officially known as “Surf City.” This canvas was painted on that famous stretch of sand during the Huntington Beach plein air painting invitational competition in which I participated. In the distance is the famous pier with Ruby’s Diner at the end.

This painting will bring a breath of sea air and sunshine into any room of your home. Click the picture to see a larger image. I hope you like this one and if you just can’t live without it, email me at:
tombrownart@gmail.com

I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. To see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Finding the perfect seashell

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home