Thursday, June 21, 2007

PLEIN AIR IMPRESSIONIST DAILY PAINTING (click here to see my eBay art)


“HOMES WITH A VIEW” by Tom Brown
PLEIN AIR IMPRESSIONIST DAILY PAINTING
8X10 INCHES


These new homes in Southern California have a spectacular view surrounded by towering trees, rolling green hills and majestic mountains. This gives the impression of being a remote location but fortunately for me it’s not far from a Starbucks. I need my coffee to stay motivated!

Hope you like this one. If you just can’t live without it, email me and we can make it yours. tombrownart@gmail.com

I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. To see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.

Oh, and if you enjoyed the view or the daily thought to smile about (below) please post a comment on my blog. It will make my day.

Today’s thought to smile about:
A good book

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home