Friday, June 22, 2007

MISSION SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, IMPRESSIONIST DAILY PAINTING (click here to see my eBay art)


“MISSION SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO” by Tom Brown
PLEIN AIR IMPRESSIONIST
DAILY PAINTING
SOLD

If you haven't checked my blog lately take a look at my Tuesday and Wednesday entries. I posted a couple of step-by-step demonstrations showing my plein air paintings being created on site. And if you enjoy my blog, leave a comment below; it will make my day.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Sunday morning church bells

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger wanda knight said...

Glad to make your day tom.
after all, you brighten mine with your daily paintings and I do enjoy your daily comments to make us smile.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Paintdancer said...

What a lovely painting of one of my favorite places! You've captured it beautifully.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home