Saturday, June 16, 2007

LARGE URBAN SCENE, PEOPLE, FIGURATIVE DAILY PAINTING (click here to see my eBay art)



“THE HUM OF THE CITY” by Tom Brown
LARGE IMPRESSIONIST DAILY PAINTING
24X18 OIL/CANVAS
(MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER AND THIS COULD BE YOURS)


This large urban scene is filled with interesting detail to explore. A man leans against the antique town clock checking his wristwatch. Couples stroll past carrying shopping bags, holding hands or immersed in conversation. Businessmen with briefcases are involved in animated discussion. A young boy holds hands with his father. A senior couple walks with a younger man (possibly their son) who is carrying his jacket over his shoulder, while another figure pauses to observe something beyond our sight. Sunlight caresses their shoulders and creates long graceful shadows across the foreground.

Click the picture to see a larger image. I have included a detail photo of a few figures as well as the complete painting. This is a large painting, 24x18 inches and it is loaded with interesting details and hidden stories. It will grow on you, as you discover new details in it day after day.

I have had this painting on my own walls to enjoy since painting it, and now I am finally willing to let it find another good home. If you are interested in it, make me a reasonable offer and perhaps it can be yours. You can email me at:
tombrownart@gmail.com

I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. To see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.

Today’s thought to smile about:
People-watching

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home