Saturday, June 02, 2007

LA JOLLA COVE, CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR DAILY PAINTING (click here to see my eBay art)


“LA JOLLA COVE” by Tom Brown
CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR DAILY PAINTING
8X5.5 inches
SOLD

My wife’s cousin from the Midwest paid a visit to us in sunny California and we drove down to LaJolla to show her the sights. While they did recreational shopping in town I walked down to the ocean and painted this little jewel before joining them for lunch. We all had a good morning!

Click the picture to see a larger image. I hope you like this one and if you just can’t live without it, email me at:
tombrownart@gmail.com

I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. To see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Writing messages in the sand

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Edcooper_art said...

Hi Tom,

I really like your work. I am artist myself and have set up a blog. I see yuo get good traffic and people are bidding on your work!

How would you suggest I get the ball rolling & get people to look at my blog? any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Ed

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home