Friday, June 15, 2007

DAILY PAINTING BY TOM BROWN (click here to see my eBay art)


“WATER BALLOON & FIRE HYDRANT” by Tom Brown
IMPRESSIONIST DAILY PAINTING
8X10 OIL/CANVAS


Click the picture to see a larger image. I found it amusing to see this red water balloon on the sidewalk near the fire hydrant. I was also attracted by the lighting on this intimate little scene and felt it made an interesting composition with a story suggested by the elements in the painting.

If you like it, post a comment below; compliments always brighten my day. If you just can’t live without it, email me and we can make it yours:
tombrownart@gmail.com

I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. To see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.

Today’s thought to smile about:
A summer picnic

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

I absolutely love this!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home