Saturday, May 19, 2007

GARDENING TOOLS DAILY PAINTING (click here to see my other paintings on eBay)


“GARDENING” by Tom Brown
8X10” Original Oil
SOLD

Today’s thought to savor:
An exciting new project to start

In addition to posting a new painting each day I am now including a daily thought like the one above to inspire, lift your spirits or simply bring a smile to your heart. It doesn’t always relate to the painting, it’s just my hope that you may have a better day because of it.

Today’s painting was done in my own back yard. There is something beautiful in the simplicity of common objects like ordinary gardening tools that made me want to capture this on canvas. Click the picture to see a larger image. I hope you like it, and have a good day.

To purchase today’s painting, please email me at:
tombrownart@gmail.com

I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. To see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Moses Botkin said...

Nice one, Tom. Gardening is such good exercise for the soul, and the body too. There are many good spiritual lessons to be learned in the garden.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home