Wednesday, May 30, 2007

CANYON VIEW, DAILY PAINTING (click here to see my eBay art)


“CANYON VIEW” by Tom Brown
8X10 OIL ON CANVAS
SOLD

To reach this spot required a long and strenuous ride on my mountain bike, but the view was well worth it. I designed a special painting kit that attaches to my bike so that I can paint when I reach remote locations like this. Click the picture to see a larger image. I hope you like it and if you just can’t live without it, email me at:
tombrownart@gmail.com

I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. To see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.

Today’s thought:
Time alone with your favorite piece of music

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ed Terpening said...

Where is this, Tom? Reminds me of Oaji, east of Santa Paula, CA.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Todd Bonita said...

hi Tom,

Looks like you are having a lot of fun. You make me want to take my easel outdoors. great stuff as usual.
Be good,
Todd

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home