Monday, May 14, 2007

CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR DAILY PAINTING (click here to see my other art on eBay)


“HISTORIC BOMMER CANYON” by Tom Brown
8X10” Original Oil

Today’s thought to lift your heart:
A loved one regaining their health after an illness.


In addition to posting a new daily painting I am now including a daily thought to inspire, lift your spirits or simply bring a smile to your heart. I hope you’ll take a look each day and have a better day because of it.

To purchase today’s painting, please email me at:
tombrownart@gmail.com

I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. Click the picture above to see a larger image. To see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd Bonita said...

Really beautifull use of color today...your work lifts my spirits Tom. Great stuff.
Be good,
Todd

5:26 PM  
Blogger Mary Sheehan Winn said...

bold and beautiful.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home