Sunday, January 14, 2007

PLEIN AIR IMPRESSIONIST LANDSCAPE (click here to bid)



SOLD

"SILVER SKIES, SWEET BREEZES" by Tom Brown
8x10 inch oil/canvas, ready to frame


Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to stop and look at my paintings, and especially to those of you who have left me such nice compliments recently. It always brightens my day to learn that I’ve been able to communicate to someone else the beauty I see.

The paintings I post here and on eBay are usually 8x10 inches, but I do work larger. I paint in any size, such as 12x16, 18x24, 24x36 and larger. And I welcome commissions, so if you see something you like or have something else in mind please don’t hesitate to email me and we can discuss details. Thank you and have a colorful day! – Tom Bown

1 Comments:

Blogger Nina Kuriloff said...

Your painting is beautiful.

I like your loose style.
:)

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home